.Eric Neo Say Wei
Chief | Director | Entrepreneur | Speaker | Venture Partner | Total Defence Award; NS Advocate Award (SMEs) 2017
In 2017, Neo & Partners Global was awarded National Level Accreditation; NS MARK (GOLD), by Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Defence & Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Chairman; Advisory Council for Community Relations in Defence - Dr Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman. Additionally, an Award Recipient of the Prestigious & Highest Accolade Total Defence Awards; NS Advocate Award (SMEs) 2017.
In 2018, Eric further expanded his Entrepreneurship as Venture Partner; Golden Horse Fund Management, a Registered Fund Management Company with Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Prior to becoming an Entrepreneur with over 15+ yrs of experiences in Financial & Technology Services Industry, Eric was Senior Vice President at FlexTrade Systems. During he's tenure, he successfully strategized entry into China Derivatives market with 1st deployment at Haitong Futures Co.
Before, Eric held several senior posts; RTS Realtime Systems’ Sales Director Asia Pacific, CMC Markets' Head of Sales (ex-Japan) & UOB Kay Hian's Group Head of E-Business. He studied Management Information Systems at Washington State University
Eric is also actively involved in the Singapore Army, extending his Operationally Ready National Service (ORNS) as a Reservist on Voluntary Extended Reserve (ROVER) since 2011 holding various appointments in 793rd Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment and 10th Singapore Infantry Brigade with latest Key Appointment; S3, 779th Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment. He is an alumni of SAFTI Military Institute & Anglo-Chinese School Old Boys’ Association.
In the Thought Leadership arena, Eric has been keenly involved in following areas since 2015:
• SG: WBR Fixed Income Leaders Summit APAC, Sept. - Speaker & Moderator
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute; 92nd AIOC, Jul. - CEP Speaker
• SG: TODAY Newspaper; How enhanced Certificate of Service for NS can help employers, Mar. - Commentary
• SG: National Service Directorate, MINDEF; Supportive Employer Networking Reception, Jan. - Speaker
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute; 90th AIOC, Jan. - CEP Speaker
• SG: SAFTI MI; 89th AIOC, Nov. - CEP Speaker
• SG: WBR TradeTech Asia Summit 2017, Oct. - Speaker
• SG: FOW Trading Singapore, Sept. - Panelist
• SG: SAFTI MI; 88th AIOC, Jul. - CEP Speaker
• SG: Advisors Alliance Group, Jul. - Entrepreneurship Speaker
• UK: FIA IDX 2017, Jun.
• SG: SAFTI MI; 87th AIOC, May. - CEP Speaker
• SG: TradeTech FX, Mar. - Panelist
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute (MI); 86th Advanced Infantry Officer Course (AIOC), Feb. - Command Effectiveness Programme (CEP) Speaker
•SG: Futures & Options World Trading Singapore 2016, Sept. – Panel Moderator.
•SG: International Enterprise (IE) Singapore Commodities Derivatives Trading in Singapore: What's next?, Sept. – Co-Host & Panel Moderator.
•SG: Interview by Quanthouse, part of S&P Global Market Intelligence, July – Article
•CN: China Financial Trading Technology Congress, June - Speaker
•SG: CIO Summit, Apr. - Speaker
•TH: Horizon Software Metals Market Trend and Opportunities, Mar. - Speaker
•TH: World HFT for Investment Banks, Hedge Funds a Exchanges, Nov. - Speaker
•SG: CIO Summit, Sept. - Speaker
•SG: FISD, Sept. - Speaker
•HK: Interview by Thomson Reuters INSIGHTS, Aug. - Article
•SG: Interview by TheEdge Singapore, Jul. - Article
•SG: Singtel Group Enterprise Leaders Summit, May - Speaker
•SG: Singtel Security Awareness Seminar for e-Trading, Apr. – Co-Host & Speaker
•SG: 938LIVE Radio, Mar. - Interview with Andre & Howie
•SG: AIMA, Mar. – Speaker
Neo Aik Soo
Yip Lam Keong
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer