Neo Say Wei (Eric)
Chief | Director | Entrepreneur | Speaker | Venture Partner | Total Defence Award; NS Advocate Award (SMEs) 2017Neo Say Wei (Eric) founded Neo & Partners Global in 2014, Asia Pacific's 1st of its kind TRADING-ATRIUM (Hub) specialised for Advanced Proprietary Trading Firms, Fund Management Companies, Single or Multi-Family Offices and Commodity Trading Advisors. He was featured in various media; Automated Trader, Business Times, Channel NewsAsia, Financial Times, Funds Global Asia, TheEdge Markets & TODAY, including 938LIVE Radio interview with Andre Ahchak & Howie Lim.
As the Chief Executive Officer of Neo & Partners Global, Eric steered and coined the TRADING-ATRIUM blueprint eco-system strategy efforts in strengthening Singapore as a strategic market venue at the center of an electronic trading revolution. Neo & Partners Global is also a Local Statutory member of the Singapore Business Federation.
With the passion in Thought Leadership, he has also been invited numerous times by Financial and Technology Industry Conference Organisers as a Speaker since 2015.
In 2017, Neo & Partners Global was awarded National Level Accreditation; NS MARK (GOLD), by Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Defence & Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Chairman Advisory Council for Community Relations in Defence - Dr Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman. Additionally, an Award Recipient of the Prestigious & Highest Accolade Total Defence Awards; NS Advocate Award (SMEs) 2017.
In 2018, Eric further expanded his Entrepreneurship as Venture Partner; Golden Horse Fund Management, a Registered Fund Management Company with Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Prior to becoming an Entrepreneur with over 15 years of experiences in Financial & Technology Services Industry, Eric was Senior Vice President at FlexTrade Systems. During he's tenure, he successfully strategized entry into China Derivatives market with 1st deployment at Haitong Futures Co.
Before FlexTrade, Eric held several Senior Sales Leadership and Management posts - RTS Realtime Systems’ Sales Director Asia Pacific, CMC Markets' Head of Sales (ex-Japan), UOB Kay Hian's Group Head of E-Business, BT Global Financial Services’ Global Account Director / Trading Systems and many more. He studied Management Information Systems at Washington State University.
Eric is also actively involved in the Singapore Army, extending his service Operationally Ready National Service since 2011 with latest Key Senior Appointment - S3 of 779th Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment. For outstanding support and performance during 2017 and 2018 in the United States and Singapore Military Bilateral Exercises, Eric was presented twice the Certificate of Appreciation by the 29th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (United States Army National Guard of Hawaii) and a Challenge Coin from the Chief Infantry Officer / Commander 9th Division of the Singapore Army.
In the Thought Leadership arena, Eric has been keenly involved in following areas since 2015:
• SG: Institute Of Directors, India; Singapore 2018 Global Convention - Plenary Session Chair and Special Address Speaker, December.
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute; 93rd Advanced Infantry Officer Course Command Effectiveness Programme - Speaker, November.
• SG: Global Investor Group Futures & Options World Trading Singapore - Panel Moderator, September.
• SG: Worldwide Business Research Fixed Income Leaders Summit APAC - Speaker & Moderator, September.
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute; 92nd Advanced Infantry Officer Course Command Effectiveness Programme - Speaker, July
• SG: TODAY Newspaper; How enhanced Certificate of Service for NS can help employers - Commentary, March
• SG: Ministry of Defence, National Service Directorate; Supportive Employer Networking Reception - Speaker, January
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute; 90th Advanced Infantry Officer Course Command Effectiveness Programme - Speaker, January
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute; 89th Advanced Infantry Officer Course Command Effectiveness Programme - Speaker, November
• SG: Worldwide Business Research TradeTech Asia Summit 2017, Oct. - Speaker
• SG: Global Investor Group Futures & Options World Trading Singapore - Speaker, September
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute 88th Advanced Infantry Officer Course Command Effectiveness Programme - Speaker, July
• SG: Advisors Alliance Group - Entrepreneurship Speaker, July
• UK: Futures Industry Association International Derivatives Expo 2017, June
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute 87th Advanced Infantry Officer Course Command Effectiveness Programme - Speaker, May
• SG: TradeTech FX, Mar. - Panelist
• SG: SAFTI Military Institute 86th Advanced Infantry Officer Course Command Effectiveness Programme - Speaker, Feburary
• SG: Futures & Options World Trading Singapore 2016 – Panel Moderator, September
• SG: International Enterprise Singapore; Commodities Derivatives Trading in Singapore: What's next? – Co-Host & Panel Moderator, September
• SG: Interview by Quanthouse, part of S&P Global Market Intelligence, July
• CN: China Financial Trading Technology Congress - Speaker, June
• SG: CIO Summit - Speaker, April
• TH: Horizon Software Metals Market Trend and Opportunities - Speaker, March
• TH: World HFT for Investment Banks, Hedge Funds a Exchanges - Speaker, November
• SG: CIO Summit - Speaker, September
• SG: Financial & Information Services Association - Speaker, September
• HK: Interview by Thomson Reuters INSIGHTS, August
• SG: Interview by TheEdge Singapore, July
• SG: Singtel Group Enterprise Leaders Summit - Speaker, May
• SG: Singtel Security Awareness Seminar for e-Trading – Co-Host & Speaker, April
• SG: 938LIVE Radio - Interview with Andre & Howie, March
• SG: Alternative Investment Management Association - Speaker, March
Neo Aik Soo
Yip Lam Keong
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer