ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Council - (AYEC) is the official voice of young entrepreneurs in the ASEAN policy-making process. It was successfully proposed by the ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ASEAN-BAC) to the ASEAN Leaders in 2015 and later that year launched in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It consists of a network of government endorsed young entrepreneur associations from all 10 ASEAN Member States. Besides participation in the ASEAN Economic Integration process, AYEC also serves as a young entrepreneurs network, with direct connectivity with the respective national level associations and the ASEAN Secretariat.
AYEC is also provided a seat in the ASEAN-BAC Joint Business Council (JBCs), where proposals on young entrepreneurship is officially tabled to the mandated private sector representatives. Under the AYEC is it inaugural event the ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Carnival which moves around ASEAN every year following the calendar.
The ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Carnival or AYECarnival is an inaugural event under AYEC that provides a platform to promote connectivity between young entrepreneurs in contributing to the intended single market. Under one roof all ASEAN entrepreneurs can come together to galvanize continuous support for innovation, creativity, inclusion and competitiveness in regional entrepreneurship.
More details: Click Here
Press Release: Click Here
12th November, 2022: Keynote Address and Panel Discussion: “Harnessing Access to Finance for MSMEs for Shared Growth”
Moderator: Raymond Sia, Chief Executive Officer and Board Executive Director of Canadia Bank and Chairman of Association of Banks in Cambodia.
- Cambodia: Sim Chankiriroth, CEO and Founder of BanhJi Fintech Co. and Vice President of Young Entreprenuers Association of Cambodia.
- Myanmar: Dr. Aung Thura, CEO of Thura Swiss and President of Myanmar Young Entreprenuers Association .
- Brunei: Shinny Chia, Co-Founder of Blue Raincoat Collective.
- Indonesia: Shinta Melodiyana Putri, Head Division of International Relations, Investment, Information and Communication Technology of Indonesian Young Entreprenuers Association, Jakarta Chapter.
- Singapore: Eric SayWei Neo, Chairman and Board Director of Neo & Partners Global Private Limited.
About Neo & Partners Global
Neo & Partners Global was founded in 2014 and is strategically located in the ASEAN region, Singapore. Its vision is to help Buy-Side community of Commodity Trading advisors, Family Offices, Fund Management companies and Proprietary Trading firms build their business and brand in Singapore. Neo & Partners Global wants to be the change leader to help realize Singapore’s ambition to become a premier international financial trading hub.